We believe the best way to approach the Bible is in personal study AND group study. Both are essential and work together in harmony.
For this reason, we wait on tip-toes to find out all that God will do in your group this fall.
Two Next Steps for Your Group:
1. Decide Your Day, Time, and Place
It's time to get some details of the when and where of your group! We have a few suggestions based on launching similar groups last year.
- One person should volunteer to keep the ball rolling on figuring out the day, time, and place of your group. (Group text works great!)
- We suggest keeping the day and time the same each week. This helps consistency and cuts down on confusion.
- Have a goal of nailing down the day, time, and place of your group by September 10th because your group will start meeting the following week!
2. Mark Your Calendar: Sunday, September 16
The kick-off is close! 🎉
We will only gather 1 time as a large group to launch all small groups for the fall season on Sunday evening, September 16.
If you are in town we are asking you to come, we promise you won't regret it! For some of us, it will be a stretch to meet with women we don't know but you will leave encouraged by the wonderful women in this group.
Please make sure to RSVP so we have a head count! We are asking you RSVP even if you will be out of town. It takes less than 30 seconds. 🌪👏
Find all the details for the September 16th meeting here.
We can't wait to see your face on the 16th! 😍
❤️Andy & Melissa